Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Got my ass grabbed by a retarded girl.......

Im not even kidding. So I'm at work yesterday. Busy as hell cutting some blinds answering the same question for the same customer the third time, when from behind me I hear a lady ask me where the bathrooms are. Without really looking up I explained that they would be around the corner and down the way. She said thank you and kept walking down the aisle, I quickly turned my head back down to the machine I was with when BAM! I felt someone grab my ass. Not a slap. Not a gentle caress. A straight up cup and squezze! WTF! I turned around thinking, well I dont know what I was thinking, but when I turned around there she was. Hunched over, drooling and now quickly walking down the aisle after her mom. I didnt relize it until she looked back over her shoulder and I saw how far apart her eyes were. THAT BITCH IS RETARDED! WTF! She stumbled her way to her mom and looked back at me over the cart and gave me this huge ear to ear smile like "gotcha fucker". That was a first. One of the funniest things I have been a part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment